Fails of the week:
1. Was cooking supper... Jeremy picked up groceries for it. I forgot to have him get cheese. Cheese is a main ingredient in said recipe. Thank goodness for kind neighbors who have cheese.
2. Decided to do annual baking of pumpkin muffins. Instead of 1 1/3 cups of canned pumpkin, I used 1 1/3 cans of canned pumpkin. Also since I was doubling the recipe, I actually used 2 2/3 cans. I ended up throwing out a TON of "batter" that was ruined. And yes in theory i could have done the math to balance out the ingredients but everything else was already mixed and I didn't have a bowl big enough to balance it out.
3. Made coffee but forgot to put coffee beans in the grinder part of the coffee pot. So I made hot water.
4. Took off Alice's diaper and lifted her to put her in the baby tub and she peed on me. (That was kind of funny, actually.)
5. Went to friends' house for game night and Alice had a blowout on their couch. Thankfully they have three children and were very understanding. Alice thought it was funny.
But it's all good because: